Thursday, February 7, 2013

Aquarius

It's 2013 now, and New Age or Pleiades is playing my mind with the colour:

 
 
 


 
 
 
____________________________
___________ RED_______  ____
____________________________

I have an urge to dye my hair maroon, which never occur before. I have NEVER ever thought of dyeing my hair in my life, but 2013, this thought blinked in my mind.

Second, I bought two red shirts: one for brother and another for myself.

Third, I bought a red book by Lovecraft for brother.

Fourth, I bought a red dress for mummy.

Red?
 
RED?
 
REDDDD?????


What is going on in my mind?

New Age please restore my colour to my mind. I am either Amethyst or Sky. Never RED.

NEVER!



Oh, by the way, CNY is coming, so, yeah, RED for you all! And me! And us! GONG XI FA CAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment