There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 11, 2012

VL

OK, this post is meant specifically for me and my feelings, cuz nobody is free enough to listen and, somehow this is meant to be a secret, so if you don't understand what I am writing here, then forget it, you won't because I encode it and I use euphemistic words. Thanks.

I think I am committing into VL. I can't help it. I need to pull myself out. I always wanted L to fall with me on a hay and we would be milking cows. I so wanted to slide on the trunk but I can't because this is VL. It's not supposed to happen. I have broken everything out but seems like secrets of someone is still withheld. I wanted to know more, but it just didn't divulge. Please, God, save me from this misery. Am I really committing into VL? Am I? I don't hope much on the day. I hope just a smack would suffice. Or maybe something as worse as raining together.

HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment