Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fool

I am a fool. No doubt.
I am weak. No doubt.

Besides I have my bruder on my side, I still thinking of impossible targets as my best friend. Stupid. But anyway, I love my bruder all the time. I already made a promise not to be like that anymore, just because I am sensitive.

Hmm, I woke up after a nap, feeling myself have been dealing with a wrong person. I don't know who. It can't possibly my bruder. He is never wrong in my entire life (OK, semester, whatever). So, you think I am going emo again. LOL. No, I'm not. This is human, getting hungry even though he got another meat.

He just have to have another piece of meat.

Haha.

Last time I used to mention, I would like to meet someone who never smokes, never drinks, caring, unselfish, respect, happy and knowledgeable as my best friend.

Nah, I don't think that will happen. Because, I already have my bruder in my head all the time. It's like a lighting beacon. Anything happens I would immediately find my bruder. LOL.

So what is exactly my point of blogging?

Creating craps. Lots of them.

Maybe you all got crazy because I sometimes (or, always?) mention my bruder, but I tell you, it's not because I am insane. It's because I am too proud to tell everyone my dream came true after so many years. LOL. I don't know if bruder is reading this, but I don't care. It's been in me for like, erm, almost a hundred days!

Actually my strong desire to have such friend (now is bruder, no longer a friend. LOL) is from two person. I won't mention in full, but it is T and J that taught me. The real brotherhood beyond family.


Though I have lot to learn yet.

So, crapping finish. (Told you it's a hell lot of crap)

I would like to share this to you all:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

No comments:

Post a Comment