Sunday, February 12, 2012

Replied

"I miss you!"
"I miss you too!"

Sometimes such reply actually make people think whether it's just like a polite reply like someone greeting you "Good Morning!" and you actually greet back "Good Morning to you too!" or maybe that someone really means it. Or worse, that someone is just comforting your anxiety.

*Gasp*

Sometimes I want my blog to be private but this time, no.

I wonder, did any of you have any time on your own? You know, you can have it two ways. One, you can sit alone quietly, listening to the sounds of nature. Two, choose your special one, it could be your best friend or lover, or family and spend some serene time, for example having a cool drink in a cafe or playing with musical instruments.

OK, this blog is random.

No comments:

Post a Comment