Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bromance

This word just slammed to my face and left a hideous scar on my chest that makes me smile sweetly.

First, noted by Dinesh, the relationship between me and my bruder was pure bromance. Brother + Romance. It's love, I don't deny it, but not that kind of love. It's something more subtle than that. Here, this is a video about Bromance:




That was the video I watched with bruder, and I remembered he said, "Wow, that was literally everything we have done before!"

I guess he didn't know my chest turned warm at that moment...

Almost a year later, a new bromance video is up. This time, it's a music video. I got to say, I love the scene at the beginning. It reminds me of how me and bruder used to hug. Awww. (And yet someone said it is gay-ish)


Lyrics:
Bromance, bromance
It's like Eminem and Dr Dre
If I loved you more I might be gay
And when I'm feeling down you know just what to say
You, my homie
Yeah you know me

And if you ever need a wingman
I'd let any girl blow me off
Cuz you're more important than the rest,
I confess
I'm a mess
if I don't hang out with my BFF
You know it's true,
you're my male 'boo'

Bromance
nothing really gay about it
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay
Bromance
shouldn't be ashamed or hide it
I love you in the most heterosexual way

Hold me to a promise that I'll be the kind of friend
that in the end
will always keep you company
Cuz when the world gets tough
and times get hard,
I will always love you, I'll be your bodyguard
cuz you're my bestie
and if you test me
I'll prove it time and time again
I've got your back until the end
A brother from another mother
Never knew how much I loved you
till I started singing this song

And now that I told you how I feel
I hope you feel the same way too
But if you don't, this song is a joke
But if you do, I love you!

I love you bro!

Speaking of hugging, there is another video called 'Hugger':


Ahh, enough words said.

I love my brother. That's all that matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment