Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Love You

Two days after mid-month of first Summer. The night was hot and humid and there I saw you. We met and you were afraid. You lent me Hercule's bars. You sought for my pigeon, even it was close to dawn.

We ate breakfast at the Grey Palace for the first time. And for the first time, you came earlier than agreed. We were so silent. We didn't know what to talk about.

But in my heart, I have agreed on one thing: You are the one.

It wasn't easy for me, eventhough you brought me a dinner quite unexpectedly. It really wasn't easy for me, a Pilgrim. The transition from a strict person to a jovial person, from a lonely person to a lovable person.

It was never meant to be easy.

Though we are close, but one thing remain distant.

I sighed upon that, knowing nothing much I could do. But at least...

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment