Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Freeze Out and Chill


The dwarf planet, Pluto, has an atmosphere chemistry that is so odd. The ice on Pluto sublimates into gas to form an atmosphere rich in methane that warms the surface 10K above average. But the sublimation also causes a global cooling, something like sweating to cool your body. As Pluto exits its trajectory to Sun, the atmosphere freezes and falls to the surface as ice.


Cool huh?

I mean, freezing huh?

I remembered myself as a super donggoi or dungu person. When I first heard people yelling at me "When hell freezes over!" after I demanded something. I laughed very hard on that sentence. For me, that sentence is way too cool (I mean, freezing) and humorous.

Now, I laughed back at myself for being, *ahem* naive.

So, when will be the next time I will be doing such dumb things again?
Answer is pretty obvious: When hell freezes over!

Oh...
Wait...

WAIT.

I think I just did something dumb just now. Gawd. I hear the icicles freezing over the stalactites and stalacmites of Hell.

OK, I am being cold (freezing) on jokes. Again.

Maybe I do sound crazy in this post, but today, I don't know why, my heart is pumpin' pumpin'.

Not with excitement.
Not with endearment.
Definitely not with undergarment. (OK, just froze)

It's just...

pumpin' pumpin'

You want to know why? I'll tell you why.

It's because...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Every heart pumps!


GAH!!!!! FROZEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment