Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Background

In case you are wondering, the background of the blog is designed by me, by merely using powerpoint.
Just a simple trick, nothing much.
But, warn you, there will be a better background later.
This background comprises of all the elements in the universe:
Water, Wood, Metal, Light, Fire and the purple one is Mystic.
For my novel, they are named as:
Nea, Drus, Elrg, Elra, Arader and Irtha (who cares? except my FANS)

Later, I will post up a background
of a blue moon setting on a tree shadow.
Not downloaded
Not copied
Not plagiarised
Not scanned
BUT AUTHENTICALLY IN MY HANDDRAWN AND POWERPOINT SKILLS
WATCH OUT FOLKS!

(PS: I miss you so much when we talked about your problems, now we barely speak because of the distances. Hope you can listen to me. Goodnight, TrueHollywoodStory (That is your codename. Kepoh ppl, you want to check who is that, you are my guest)

No comments:

Post a Comment