Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday present

Ok, I know it's a bit too early for Christmas and definitely TOO EARLY for Birthday presents
BUT
I realise one thing: whenever someone is having a birthday, I have a trouble of thinking what to give as a present.

Bags
Girls: Bag again! I don't want bag lah!
Boys: This bag doesn't suit my style.

Decorations
Girls: Eee! Cute! But put where ah? Got what use?
Boys: Excuse me? Do you honestly think I am a teenager?

Cups and Mugs
Girls: Oi? No pink colour! Black also don't have! I receive many times liao la!
Boys: What is the meaning of this? LOL!

Pens
Girls: Gila meh!
Boys: Pen I can sendiri beli

Watches
Girls: Not trendy and girlish enough! Don't want!
Boys: You curse me to die is it? Ha? Is it?!!!

Handphones
Girls: Megapixel how much? I want to take my photo one you know!
Boys: Hello? Pakai otak sikit! I want Blackberry! Iphone4!

... ... ...
Speechless
APA YOU REALLY MAU???

For me, it is simple:
Crystal (erm, if Crystal is reading this, I am not refering to you... LOL)
Parker pen
Decor
even a bag also never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment