Monday, November 1, 2010

Moonlight Lovers

This is a love song composed by me for my own novel. The characters in this song are Herphecius and Tyrus. They were once lovers, but later they separated because Tyrus has gone to a faraway place. Now, this song is about both of them singing under the moonlight at the same time but at a different place.

Red: Herphecius
Blue: Tyrus

Can you see the silver moon that sails so full and shiny white
All the stars come out and hold it all the night?
You are like the silver moon and I am holding all the night
But I feel that you are slipping out of sight.

Can you listen to my voice now screaming in the dark?
WIshing you are somehow here...
I am wondering if I have really have any love luck
Because I have lost you and the voice I hear...

You said I am a shadow
and you're just like the red sun,
I will tell you what I do know
wrong is the shadow and sun
because the shadow stays behind
when the sun shines up a front

In the night I always pray that you are here
In the night I want you whisper in my ear
In the night I need you to hug me so near
Can you hear my voice tonight?
Can you please come back to me?
Do you know what we're once called?
I tell you we're Moonlight Lovers...

When I see the silver moon that sails so full and shiny white
I know my heart starts to shatter in pieces
I am sorry that I never tell you where I have gone to
But I want you wait for me, dear...

I can hear you voices in me telling me "come back,
I have been waiting for you."
I can tell you how sorry I'm for leaving you that night
All I want to say is "Please forgive me dear."

I am the red sun for you (I am a shadow)
You're the rshadow in my heart (You're the sun)
Together we'll be forever till the time the darkness swept
In the night we'll be together, in the dreams as true lovers

In the night I always pray that you are here
In the night I want you whisper in my ear
In the night I need you to hug me so near
Can you hear my voice right now?
Can you promise what you've said?
My dear I will promise you
I will never ever leave you

I am not a mere shadow
I am not a mere red sun
We are trees and the silver moon
We hold each other as one

I miss you every day and night
When the sun and moon shines bright
When we'll be together again
like we used to be before?
In the moonlight I pray you're safe always
So when I come back I can see your face...

In the night I always pray that you are here
In the night I want you whisper in my ear
In the night I need you to huge me so near
We were once called Moonlight Lovers...

Can you see the silver moon that sails so full and shiny white
Yes I know that you are calling after me
Will you promise that you will come back quickly to my side
Yes I will return as fast as I can be

I am counting how many days
you have left me here
without any word to say
I am counting how many steps
before I reach home
My heart telling me that I'll soon be home...

No comments:

Post a Comment