Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh I see



After several years, I realise I like to guide someone. Erm, how to say this... To be honest, I like to guide only ONE single person rather than a group. I always tend to take care and teach whatever I know to him or her.





EVIDENCE:


Primary 6


I taught and took great care of a girl. I taught her how to type good formal letters to the ministry department.





Secondary 1


I taught my friend how to be a good prefect whereas I sucks at being a prefect that time. He was later a debater and a secretary





Secondary 2


I was forced to take care and guide a junior which I hated the most. But this relationship turns out to be complicated and chaotic. It ends tragically





Secondary 4


Again, I guide the one from above





Secondary 5


I took another person instead. Taught him how to work his way to the Division Heads. I have failed because I finished study before I could guide him further.





Another one from Secondary 2. He pleaded to me to teach him English. He got it finally.





Foundation Sem 1


Had a great friend, but somehow too much TTM-ing, creating unwanted misunderstandings. Akibatnya, I lost everything. Well, almost.





Foundation Sem 2


A friend found me. Not I found him, like all other years. I taught him Webpage patiently and helped him with the assignments. He failed his Webpage. But I was relieved he made it through finally.





Degree Sem 1


Guided a lost friend. Although his information processing skills need to improve in many orders of magnitude, I still find that it is impossible to guide forever. His speed will drag me slower in my own progress.





Degree Sem 2


JUST found a person I wish to guide. But judging on the history, I believe it will end disastrously as well. So, control myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment