Thursday, November 11, 2010

FUYOH

Today gonna rehearse in school from 3pm... Who knows it ended at 11.15pm...

BECAUSE OF RAIN!!!

Walao, UTAR so kiamsiap, light never switch on. Whole block I is just pitch black. Not even a tiny LED was lit. What la UTAR! LOL! Making girls scream... Especially out of nowhere someone playing a violin in the dark... Yeah, Wei Fa, talking about you here.... so scary...

Again... T...I...R...E...D..........................

It seems like because of this, me and my band got along pretty well... We are like becoming good friends. Especially that Panda, I keep bullying her. Calling her to carry the super heavy keyboard around and naming the keyboard her coffin. (Now everyone calls it a Coffin)

Now, my guilt in me grow even stronger when I finally see Wei Fa in the dark... He looks so much like HIM, except his voice was deeper. The more I see Wei Fa, the more I feel the obligation to help him do something...

Do what actually? I also don't know. As if I owe him something before. Or maybe I am just making my redemption for my past mistakes...

Ah, the past has finally got me...

Night, surround me and bless me!

zzZZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment