Thursday, November 25, 2010

A smile, A wave

Once, a friend asked me, 'You look serious all the time, can you be more friendly?'

I asked back. 'I am not serious. It's just I don't feel laughing. Nothing to laugh at. Why tiba-tiba laugh? Like orang gila like that.'

My friend shrugged. He continued, 'You know, you are like Blackjack, the Doctor.'

'Sorry, I didn't watch that anime,' I replied.

'Okay, I make it simple for you. I am going to make you joyful in a year's time.'

I stared at him. I don't know what to say.

Two years later...

Indeed, I have become more joyful, except sometimes I feel bad. The feeling is still there. Like a lurking monster. When the time comes, my face will turn gloomy all over.

But I met this guy. He is the only one who can make me feel the world is so light and delicate.

But, I screwed things up. Because I forgot about the advice given by the Blackjack friend.

Now, I know how to be friendly

It's simple.

A smile and a wave. That's all



PS: Feeling a bit sad all because of my pissed off attitude. Hope everyone can forgive me for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment