Monday, June 20, 2011

Reactivated

Geez, guys, did you all notice a cool tattoo on the back of my hand. AWESOME right? Nah, I don't think anyone of you had noticed it. =(

It's my Vatarian sign. LOL. I know you don't know. Will explain later.

Anyway, I expected something to happen today, and I checked it later. No regrets, the 'thing' really did happen under my great expectation from yesterday. The strong feeling I got since last night was true after all.

Self-fulfilling prophecy? I don't know.

And another thing, good news or bad news? I don't know too, it's about me, saw another Air-elemented horoscope friend.

Damn.

Haven't I got enough?

The previous Cycle didn't really end quite well and another one is popping out?


Argh.

Nites. Will elaborate more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment