Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wrong Choice

I admit I made wrong choices this semester. In my mind, echoes of 'I shouldn't this... I shouldn't that...' are driving me sleepless. Nonetheless, I thought, maybe I am always over-confident with something and under-confident with another.

The wide gap of polarity is reducing me into something as tiny as a bacterium, or a virus.

My mum often says, "don't linger with your ghost of past for too long, for you might be one that neither dwells in the present, nor future."

And I think I am lingering on for too long. But not long enough to be 'the one that neither dwells in the present, nor future'.

Someone, PUH-LEEZE PULL ME BACK INTO REALITY!!!

LOLz

Trapped by the ghost of the Cycle, I am still struggling to find ways to eke out a living till now. Hmm, the 4-hour chat last time didn't seem to ease the pressure. I am shrouded by a dark entity that causes me to swallow the guilt and sin that I've made.

I am going for a pilgrimage, to understand what causes the Cycle to happen around me. What causes weird stuffs to happen in me.

I hope I have time for that, for my family and my friends.

...

Crying.
Practically crying.





Hear the shatters of my heart, that falls to the deepest abyss on can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment