Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thinking Nothing

Lately, my mind was blank. I did no philosophical thinking. I got distracted. I couldn't focus my mind for even 5 minutes.

Why distracted? What distracted me?

Dunno.

Seriously. Don't laugh or boo at the answer. I can just daydream for half an hour now.

Remember I said if I dream of someone, that someone might not be my friend anymore? Well, this is what I fear: I saw someone that I know from last semester. I tried not to think of it. But, ironically (is that a correct word to use here?), that someone hadn't chatted with me for few days now.

hmm....

TTM huh? LOLz

Anyway, just ketam-ing around. This is something I saw on Facebook:

How fast can you guess these words?

BOO_S
_ _ NDOM
F_ _ K
P_N_S
PU_S_
S_X





















BOOKS, RANDOM, FORK, PANTS, PULSE, SIX

No comments:

Post a Comment