Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am Sorry

I am sorry to everyone I have mistreated today. There is any chance that my emotions might be carried over to tomorrow. I think it won't too, because something beautiful has just happened to my life today.

Wonderful Wednesday.

I think back and OK, I admit. I am not a good brother. I can't even take care of myself and I go and kepoh take care of other people as my brother. Why? I don't know. I think instead of "I won't paktor unless I can treat my friends well", I should have this "I won't have best friends unless I can treat myself well".

I just simply don't deserve it. I hurt too many people sometimes because of my emotions. And they are not worth to be harmed by my emotions. It's not fair. It's just not.

Tomorrow is Thursday already. I haven't study one bit. Maybe I stepped the wrong direction last week. I don't want to look back. Things got worse already. Certain people's relationship with me is already devastated several times. The sense of trust is already crippling.

I should retreat. I should think back how I survived those years alone and I shall do the same. I am sorry. I can't have best friends now till I am done with myself. Enough said.

It's clearer and clearer that in my life, differences make us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment