Sunday, July 10, 2011

Solitude Moon II



Upon the shadows

Shining the meadow

A silver moon rises


You turned your back

and the sky went black

The tears I cried

are fallen stars from the sky



Indigo heaven

Black trees and raven

Who can feel the solitude of the moon

as you turned your back on me?



Wishing for the stars

to heal the glaring black scars

But the stars are fallen tears

never to be seen again



The moon turned black

as you turned your back

I hope you would look back

to see I am still waiting for you



Solitude moon

ever so lonely


Solitude moon

smiles

As the moon is the brightest

during the absence of the stars



Fallen stars, fallen tears

knowing you are near

but you can't see me.



Call my name once

And stars will shine



Solitude moon

smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment