Sunday, December 12, 2010

~Enya~


I think most Westerners know her. I got a hit with her since I was only FOUR. No. I wasn't, am not, and will NOT be her FANS, if that's what you are thinking. I just love her lyrics, which, sadly, seldom written by her, but by Roma Ryan.


Okay, cutting and blasting off the craps, she is a singer. She sang the songs you heard in my blog: ONLY TIME and the rest of it.


She is Irish-Gaelic. (Yeah, I know some words in Irish-Gaelic). She sings songs in French, Latin, Spanish, English, Japanese and, of course, Irish-Gaelic, and even the language invented by JRR Tolkein in his Lord of the Rings' Middle Earth universe: Quenya.


Shit, I am like, writing a novel here on my blog again. Just can't stop crapping...


Anyway, I like her songs because she made me thought a lot and be a very 'emotional stable' (which, unless, unfortunately, if you tend to creep up my nerves, I can be very volatile)


These are some lyrics I love:


You know when you give your love away
It opens your heart
everything is new
And you know time will always find a way
to let your heart believe it's true


You know love is everything you say
A whisper, a word,
promises you give
You feel it in the heartbeat of the day
You know this is the way love is...


Here you can see that how true love is. It's everything in truth and faith... it's from Amarantine.




A moment lost, forever gone
can never be again
so know how much it means to me
all you said
all you gave
all your love to me


This is how I felt when I lost my friend due to petty arguments and misunderstanding. Even though I manage to seal up the cracks last two years, the scar is still there. It's from A Moment Lost...




When there's a journey, you follow the star
When there's an ocean, you sail from afar
And for the broken hearts, there is the sky
and for tomorrow are those who can fly


Yeah, this motivates me when I meet a ultimate failure. In short, where there's a will, there's a way. It suits it. It tells us to be optimistic... Super love this from Only If...




I walk the maze of moments
and everywhere I turn to
begins a new beginning
but never finds a finish
I walk to the horizon
and there I find another
It all seems so surprising
And then I find that I know:


You go there, you're gone forever
I go there, I lose my way
If we stay here, we're not together
Anywhere is...


Yeah, this is another optimistic song to learn from. I can say that, every choice you made, it's a beginning, nothing is the end. If you let your friend go alone, he/she will be lost forever, if you go alone, you will lost your way without his/her help. If both of you plan to stay and not moving, you are not worming through your life. From Anywhere Is.



I remembered I made several friends from Poi Lam and NS to love the songs. It became a HUGE HIT.


You know why you never heard of her? Because she NEVER opens a concert, rarely meet people. And YET, she can sell MILLIONS of copies worldwide.


Sorry, if you think I am a guy, and should listen to POP and ROCK. You are an ultimate failure. I want songs that inspire, not about Love, Love and LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment