Thursday, December 9, 2010

Footprints in the heart


People come and go... suddenly I feel like I have no sense of belonging. No belongingness, according to the hierarchy of Maslow.


Kesian...~~~


Well, I had once a gang. The animal gang, with orangutan, japanese monkey, chicken cock, swallow, ripe mosquito, and... erm... 'one bowl of noodles'. Then, after finishing our SPM, everyone flew to different directions.


NS, I mixed with at least 4 different gangs, but never joined any one of them.


Uni. Foundation, I have mixed more than 6 different gangs, Still I didn't plan to join.


Sakai group la, boyfriend group la, clubbing group, music group, Neamhus group, tutors group, girls group..... and so on~~~~~


Although going out to eat together is a difficulty, because they have their own group, but I still am happy. I am happy I walk in their lives and leave footprints in their hearts. I want people to know that, I care and I like and I love.


You all are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment