There was an error in this gadget

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy New Year

New Year 2011 is coming. When everyone is having the light in their hearts to celebrate their New Year, I have some faint darkness that I could not overcome.

I admit, I have hurt my friend's feeling during my Secondary School final year. I admit. I know I was selfish back then, but no matter how I reached out, I cannot find a response. I felt like I am a tree, branching out in all directions trying to touch the sky.

I really wanted to meet him, talk to him, say how sorry I was. But... *sigh*... things never got any better. The crack is there between him and me. No matter how I pray, it just won't seal up.

I, secara rasmi, have lost him, forever.

Another one in my Uni years. This time, I managed to seal up the crack. But, the scar is still there. I don't know how to get any closer. There is a slight curtain between us. I cannot reach out. Every time I lead out a hand, the distance got wider. So, I guess, I should just be glad the crack is sealed. The scar, I prefer it to stay, to let me know I did something nasty to people and I won't repeat it.

I keep on express my sadness and regret through songs so sad that will make you cry. But what can I do to them? It was my fault after all.


These are my wishes for 2011. These are my darkest times. I wish and hope someone or a miracle to help me seal those cracks and repaint the walls...

I just wish that very much

No comments:

Post a Comment