Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick | Owe

1st of December, I've fallen sick, officially. Nice eh? I wasn't sick till my younger bro caught a disease. I guess I have made him well by making myself sick. LOLx.

Trinity College London Award Ceremony will be held soon and I am performing. Please, God, let me heal faster...

I think I have caught a disease I fear most: 瞌睡病. OK, I am not that sure about that name, because it was given by Zi Han when I was primary 6. I will describe the symptoms, though.

Super sleepy
Lazy to move
Eyes are heavy but mind is clear
Headaches
Can puasa for days
Prefer bed over others

It's suffering. But what can I do?

I haven't taken a meal for one whole day till I specially made a request of Ji Xuan to bring me porridge. Hot porridge. Nice.

I guess I owe her one. Next time if possible, I will da-bao for her too. And repay the 50cents I still owe her just now.

50 cents eh...?

I remember I still owe Zi Han 5 cents since primary 6. If using depreciation and inflation method, I am not sure the value still has the value of 1 cent, though.

Haiz, sleepy... Next day course registration and HAVE to go to school for lesson and tips.
How to go? Class at 2pm, registration also the same. PLUS I am sick...

Tolong ar tolong....

No comments:

Post a Comment