Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blabbering Baboons

Hmm, sorry for the frequent posting.

Your answer is blowing in the wind.

Heard before the song? It's rather old... it starts off by saying 'How many roads must a man take, before he can be a man? The answer is blowing in the wind...'

True.

I once prayed for something that I keep on losing. For you guys out there, I think you know what I mean. ^^. The thing I craved the most. Hehehe...

No, Not Dirty Sex Money, you doofus.

Anyway~

I found my answer. LOL.

Who cares if my female friends are more than male? It shows that females are more reliable, trustworthy, comfortable to talk to, unstereotype, fun, understanding and God knows what else.

Bah... for all those males who read this, go and rethink about it! LOL!

I don't mean all males are bad by the way. Some, like my bro Amirul, buddy Fizan, Andy and Isaac are a few who are actually not bad by the way. Hmm. Some of them are ready to help even though I called them in the middle of the night.

Some even asked me about my health from time to time.

So, I don't care about my wish anymore.

Because, those who 'care' about me this semester:

Dominance
Andy
Faruq
Penny
Qi Wen
WeiWei...

You have made me a better person!
Not best friends, but the best of friends...

Love you guys!

Just love the fact that there are still people standing side by side when you think you are alone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment