Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hint Me!

Argh, I was feeling alright for the entire week, and now something had bumped into me. OK, I gonna be straight and fast this time. Stop hinting me!

LOL. If you want something, just say it. Don't go beating around the bush, fishing around the seaweeds or flying amidst the clouds. I don't like guessing your motives because I don't want to hurt your feelings if I responded differently than you expected.

For example
Don't look at me with blearry eyes, as if you want to tell me something.
Don't post something on Facebook that you indirectly referring to me.

You make me feel very difficult. Maybe you can just pop up a chatbox and tell me. Date me, chat with me or play with me, I am more than willing to oblige, just don't hint me. I don't know what you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment