There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dreams Cannot Come True

Evening comes with an 8pm!
Woots.

Funny how nap turns out to be un'real' when it happens just right after I woke up! LOL. Wonderful things does happen to me!

Haha...

Eh, don't worry folks, I am not mentally disorder. I just can't stop laughing at the fact that my friend kena bumped, just like my dreams, where I was the one bumping.

Invert dreams. I suppose my recent mind degeneration makes this psychic huh! Haha....

And, oh yeah, I found something in my drawer which I have lost a long time ago! It's a small booklet where I wrote my dreams about it.

Hmm... since last decade, every dream I dreamt didn't come true. Haha, but it happens on somewhat tweak incident.

And guess what, I didn't just dream about the bump, I dreamt about something else as well, and now I happily accept the fate that my dreams are bound NOT to come true. The result is positive. Hypothesis accepted!

And that dream just now, make me realise, I have been in my wonderland for almost two semester. One semester and 2 weeks, if you want to be precise. LOL... and I finally release myself from my cognitive grasp!

Haha... thanks to Y, I am able to reintegrate myself.

And I now know that the Cycle has ended and another has yet to be kickstart! Weeee~~~


So, if any of you wishes me 'May your dream come true!' I would reply 'I am the exceptional case!'

Till again, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment