Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Am Sorry


It's not that I hate you. I just can't like you. The distance is not far, but my mind tells me so. Meeting and knowing you is the best part of my life recently, but getting any closer is really impossible for us as you have your reasons and I have mine.

I have once a wish, but now it's a fool's wish. I thought about this and that, and refraining myself from TTM, I still find that it is hard to communicate. You never try to understand how people reacts or feels, but people always try to understand you.

You know how tough it is for two or more people to understand each other? Trust is not the only thing that builds a bridge, it's words that counts. You don't express much and it is making me feel like I am talking to a wall, or maybe a super-intelligent robot.

I seek your forgiveness in everything I have done or said, I never thought things could spiral out of control like this. You are no doubt a person who tries to be neutral in everything, but sometimes, you need to shift some allegiance. That's what I am hoping for.

I know I cannot compete with the one next to you. And I know time is running out between us. So, I choose to retreat. I don't want to make this any more difficult than ever. I want you to have a happy life and a happy companion.

I failed terribly on you.

Thanks for the memories. Will never forget you.

From,
Your heartbroken one

No comments:

Post a Comment