Saturday, August 13, 2011

Him

Every time when the week comes to a weekend, my feeling drops to only a whisker degrees above absolute zero. It just cools off. Anticlimax.

I have been reviewing and testing all my friends' responses through questions that they don't even know are test questions. The result is, well, expectedly disappointing. Well, I did say expected, didn't I? So, yeah, not that really disappointing, if you ask me.

Somehow, I realised that, I still love my Foundation sem 2, where I made a lot of friends. The 'syok'ness of it is really... I don't know, considering myself as a very passive talker at that time. With a stern, dark-faced, egomaniac skull, it's not easy to find friends though.

Hmm, I have been asking some people about 'who (who is nearby) would you first turn to if you face some happiness or difficulties?'

All sorts of answers. Hmm.

And I am a little thrilled to tell you 'half' of the answer. No, it's not my NS buddy, my NS brothers, my Form 5 animal gang. No, not my sailou (XD). Not even my bruder who smiles so idiotically next to me (XD).

Someone... so special that I have no chance to talk to him as often as I see him. I wish to know him better. I wish to cook him something. I wish to buy him something. I wish to spend time with him. I wish to play games with him. I wish to go to school with him.

But time is short. I don't even think I have the chance to get closer to him.

Yeah, him.

You want to know who is that?

He is
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment