Saturday, August 6, 2011

Reject | Alone

"Want to go out?"
"No."

"Hey, let's eat!"
"No."

"See you in the morning!"
"I'm gone."

Now, it is cruel to hear people rejecting. But I feel it's fun to reject someone that you wish to reject. You know, the facial expression suddenly changed, the eyes turned disappointed abruptly, with two palms showed up as a sign of : "WHY?"

Call me a maniac, or megalomaniac (not sure whether it fits the context, just showing off).

I hate the feeling of people thinking that I am alone or need friends badly. I just hate it. I don't care if you say you are just caring for me or what, I just don't buy it. I use the word "HATE", hello? Even if you appear to be very close to me, I would just say one thing: "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone."

Well, that "alone" in the sentence doesn't mean I am alone. It means you please walk away. I don't wish your presence here. That's all. I can find other "presence" rather than yours.

What the hell with the idea of me always alone?

Shit, man!

I heard someone said, "Why you are always alone?"

Right, listen up people, or just read it up: I am not alone. Eff that shit! I got friends on my side. You see me alone because I just walk to a place where my friends don't want to walk. Or I have some personal stuff to do.

To 'preserve' my ego, I reject you. Yes, I reject. I want you to know, I don't by your sympathy, empathy or whatever 'pathy' you find. That's the biggest insult I ever have for claiming me ever alone.

Go find some rocks to shoot with and don't shoot me.

Face yourself in a mirror. You think you are good enough eh? You think you are a kind person? Yeah, too much kindness brings annoyness.

Shit, I don't even know why I am talking this when I don't even wish to talk about this.

Now, eff off and get a life.




I am not your one, idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment