Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Potato Party! V

It's been a while...



I am struggling to type this blog post because of yesterday. My arms are in great ache due to a stupid stunt I pulled in my room. I am NOT going to do that again soon. Dammit.



OK, now we are going to talk about our next recipe: Potato Salad



I call it a desert =D



Peel and cube your potatoes and bring them to a boil. Take them out when they are soft and drain them on a clean, dry cloth, or just tissue paper.



Then leave it to cool.



Blend mayonnaise and yoghurt (you can add flavoured yoghurt, or just natural yoghurt will do). You don't need a blender to do that, duh! Just stir around and you have it.



Then, pour in the mixture, plus spring onions (or chives) or oregano onto the potatoes. Mix them well and chill it before serving.


Now, listen, just LISTEN, there is another odd step which you can take if you want:


You can add some fruits in your potatoes, like orange, grapes or strawberries. Those are juicy fruits that burst in your mouth when you eat with the potatoes. Try and add them. But be warned that you must know what you want to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment