Friday, May 27, 2011

aPoLoGiSe

I actually am a man of secrets

Some of you might know some

Some of you might know none


Hmm, feeling guilty nowadays. I don't know why. But hey peeks, my feeling is just as good as every other day! So cheer! I am not EMO-ing. LOL, if that's what you're thinking.

First, apologise to my parents
For getting a suck result.

Second, apologise to my RCM friends
For being a bad and annoying friend

Third, apologise to my friends
For what I did previous semester

Fourth, apologise to everyone
For creating misunderstandings

Fifth, apologise to hang outs
For rejecting or pouring cold water

Sixth, apologise to Keyboard Dept
For not being a good leader

Seventh, apologise to WeiWei
For telling you too much 'stories'

Eighth, apologise to WeiFa
For the 'tupperwares'

Nineth, apologise to Mr Soong
For the main tembak thingy

Tenth, apologise to all FB friends
For spamming my own wall


Hmm, people said, there are only two outcomes after apologising:
1) Your relationships can get stronger.
2) Your relationships can get more distant.

Which one will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment