Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happiness

Call me a psycho. I am having a weird kind of sensation that I love to see people around me, especially my friends, to be happy. I know it sounds simple and lame, but I tell you, it strongly affects me. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. When I see their smiling face, I couldn't help but stand in a corner and watch them smile.

These two days, I was coordinating and assisting the counters for UTAR Registration as a counter manager. Truthfully speaking, I never admit myself as a counter manager. ><. I am just running from counters to counters helping solving problems and raising problems. LOL. Till my legs turned pH1. I never stood at the same place for more than 5 seconds, running from one end of the Heritage Hall to other end.

Fun.

I love to see them working, talking nicely to the freshies. Some I even stopped by a counter and listened. LOL. Call me a freak, dude.

I don't know what you guys at the Registration Counter think of me. But I admit I am damn annoying. Keep coming to ask you all about the stock, keep coming to remind you to remind the students.

But hey, I tried my best to be at every counter as soon as I left another one.

Anyway that's not my point. My point is, I like to see them smiling when they are free, chatting about favourite things they have or even some gossips. I don't care. I want everyone to be happy with what they are working.

I saw some panicked when trouble arose. I have to keep telling them to calm down... LOL.

In short, I am a nanny.

Then today's one of my friend's birthday. Kalvyn Chia huh? LOL. It's an honour to put your name in my blog if you are reading this. LOL. Psst, I usually have a grudge against that school, but you have proven me otherwise. Glad to know you. Hope you like your surprise.

Oopsie, sorry I didn't go up the stage. Hehe. As I have said, I prefer seeing you all happy above than me going up and spoil everything. LOL. I am a party-killer. I kill parties. LOL.


Anyway, thanks for the ride, Kalvyn. Nice to meet you. Hope you have fun with me, SiewCheng and the gang. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment