OK, you gave me that name, I gave you my lane.
This is the post I saw spreading around like wildfire:
Friends are those who:
- Always ask you to 'Go die lah!'
- Always ask you to consult the mental doctor
- Takes on your weakness and blabber about it one whole day
- Always speak right from the heart. No hiding, no shying.
- Always smile even though they are not with you playing and smiling.
- Always advise you to cross the road safely and walk carefully
- Always seemed to be rude at first sight, but help you out when you encounter problem
- Although look depress or optimistic, still can play along with you.
- Makes you smile when you think of him/her.
- Won't get lost in your mind as time passes and distance drags.
- Once listen to your slip-tongue jabber and will joke about it forever.
- Cannot be forgotten even though contacts are lesser and lesser.
- Are not afraid to speak or do things wrongly. (Because of number 4)
- Are the first person to come to mind when you miss him/her
- Never been picky about who has done more than the other.
- Stand by you forever
- Will share many things to you.
- Even though separated for a long time, the chatting still goes warm
- Are the most truthful when together.
- Won't feel embarrassed even though haven't meet for a long time
- Support you in every crazy thing you do.
- Will call you up at night, asking you want to sleep early/wake early
- Blabbers a lot till you complain he/she looks like your mother
- Do pointless stuff with you when you feel your day is pointless.
- You will feel he/she's your friend, no matter what he/she has done!
Now, that's plagiarising. OK. Paraphrasing. Hehe. Gosh, how much have I done in that list? Haha... What about you?