Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Alone & Clear


The rain has cleared. I walked to the lakeside and took a look. I was amazed. No, I wasn't amazed by the beauty of the lake, I was amazed by the fact that I haven't seen such a beautiful lake since my Foundation time.


I realised. My time was occupied by unnecessary things. Unnecessary fights. Imaginery and unnecessary fights.


I am really TTM. Thinking too much. I always think I am a 'Lightbringer', capable of bringing some fame over my part. Then, I was wrong. The road ahead to be that, was inevitably long. It was as far out as my eyes could see.


No, I am not giving up. I am letting go. It's time to be quiet, passive ever. No wonder the Malay proverb Diam-diam ubi berisi. Quite true. People who are quiet can see things better, observe things better.


I should learn from them.


Ahh, the clear lake. Resembling my heart and mind now, clear from troubles, fights, dirty tactics, relationship problems. I will stay clean and clear, not corrupted and polluted.


Yeah, me.


[PS: I will not contact the outside world that often anymore. Need to be quiet... Blogging is fun now]

No comments:

Post a Comment