Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dead Man Tell No Tales

Dead man tell no tales, err, Bad boy pull all girls?

There's this 'famous' Chinese proverb, saying 'Boys who are naughty gets the love of a girl'. Well, how much of it is fact? How much is it a fiction?

I was determined to find out.

Some said yes, some said no. Disappointingly so, (and also quite expected).

Today, I thought I can see you in campus, but, nah, you weren't there, heart sunken down like the Titanic. I thought if I can stay longer in campus, I can... Never mind, TTM-ing.

Then, I heard one more heart-breaking gossip from your friend, saying 'Bad boys pull all girls', something like that. I was stupefied. Am I bad? Am I good? I shook my head, trying to clear all my doubts.

Then, I saw you.

I don't know where to look. If I stared at you, you might think I have feelings over you, if I don't stare at you, you still think that I have feelings over you, because my 'avoidance' tactic is too visible.

Argh.

Play KEYBOARD!!! DOn't care already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment