There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Silence Fills My Soul

In the night, under the tree
Where those sparkling stars we could see
You told me
'What a great friend you are to me.'

We rested at the meadow
Counting stars to tick off our sorrow
'Tomorrow
is a day where I have to go.'

I didn't understand
All those days we spent
till the glass bent
You never told me about this then.

One morning I went to your place
Your mum said you are at a pace
So quickly till I couldn't chase
And she said you gave me case.

I stood under the same tree
and opened the case you sent to me
There's a gift more than any
That shatters my heart in me

You're gone
I am done
I am alone
even when ths sun shone.

Silence fills my soul
when the feeling inside goes low
I touch the case you gave
Hoping it can ease my grave
but it fails
like a wind out of the sails

I am too good to be a friend
till I can't accept when things come to an end

Should I always be forgiving
when knowing that you are always taking
while I am always giving?

Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment