Thursday, March 24, 2011

Straightforward

Hmm, recently, people have not been straightforward to me. They tried to make some move to attract my attention so that I would give them the response they hope.

I would like to give a response, but I am afraid it's not the response you hope for. I don't like hurting people.

If you want to eat with me, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want to accompany me, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want to chat with me, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want to spend more time with me, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want me to be your best friend, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want to date me out, say it, I sure will agree.
If you want to find me, say it, I sure will agree.
...

The point is, I am not cincai. It's because, I am available to all sorts of options. I am a freelancer. Don't be afraid that my time would be occupied. You don't ask and you will never know.

Why are you so afraid just to come up and wave to me and say what you want?
Is it because it sounds gay (for boys)? Or it sounds like couple (for girls)?
Please, I don't wish this kind of hide-and-seek game. I sometimes wish to have those as well (chat, eat, date with you all), but I didn't ask because you are already with someone else. And yes, I did ask. I always do.

Sometimes I might be standing with a bunch of people, but you still can come and wave to me, rather than eyeing at me, as if spying on me, and see where I go then you secretly creep up behind, hoping I would notice you.

Yes, I did notice you. But I don't know what you want.

It makes my life difficult if you don't get straightforward to me and play your hide-and-seek games.

Take note ya! Yumcha, breakfast, lunch, dinner, study, chat, private talk, meeting, I am all yours as long as you asked.

Bye =)
Hope we all be straightforward!

[PS: I am not pekceking. Just merely point out the fact that we need to be straightforward]

No comments:

Post a Comment